Warning: Last items in stock!
Black Hakama made of 35% rayon and 65% polyester canvas fabric, very soft and resistant.
Very comfortable and resistant Hakama, it has all the requirements: 5 folds on the front and 2 on the back, to keep the bases of the Aikido, the koshita is rigid and elastic, it contains Fuji Mae’s logo embroidered on the inside, the clothing is sealed to maintain the folds properly; besides due to its fabric, it doesn’t wrinkle a lot and it is easy to iron.
It can be combined with any aikidogi, kendogi and laidogi, because on the backside under the koshita it has the Hera; ideal for medium intensity trainings.
• Traditional pattern
• 35% rayon and 65% polyester black canvas fabric
• 5 folds on the front side and 2 on the backside
• Rigid and elastic Koshiita with Fuji Mae’s logo on the inside.
• Can be used in Aikido, kendo and laido, it contains a Hera on the backside
• Wash with neutral detergents, preferably hand-wash, it can fade during the first washes; let it dry in the shade.
• Easy ironing
|Composition||65% Polyester 35% Rayon|
|Discipline||Aikido - Kendo - Iaido - Kyudo|
No customer reviews for the moment.