Warning: Last items in stock!
Dark blue Hakama made in Japan of 35% rayon and 65% polyester canvas fabric which makes it soft and resistant.
Hakama with Japanese quality, very comfortable and resistant, it accomplishes all the requirements: 5 folds on the front and 2 on the back, to keep the bases of the Aikido, the koshita is rigid and elastic, it contains a patch on the inside, the clothing is sealed to maintain the folds properly; besides due to its fabric, it doesn’t wrinkle a lot and it is easy to iron.
It can be combined with any aikidogi, kendogi and laidogi, because on the backside under the koshita it has the Hera; ideal for those who look for an original design and quality; its soft texture makes it comfortable and pleasant to the touch, thus it is the best option for the experts.
• Traditional pattern
• 35% rayon and 65% polyester dark blue canvas fabric
• 5 folds on the front side and 2 on the backside
• Rigid and elastic Koshiita with Fuji Mae’s logo on the inside.
• For Aikido, Kendo and Iaido practices, it contains Hera on the back side.
• Wash with neutral detergents, preferable hand-washing, it can fade during the first washes; let it dry in the shade.
• Easy ironing.
|Discipline||Aikido - Kendo - Iaido - Kyudo|
No customer reviews for the moment.