Warning: Last items in stock!
Stand out on the tatami with the 2021 version of the Dahlia BJJ Gi. Developed to meet the needs of the professional athlete and intended to resist the demanding Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, this new edition introduces a simple yet colorful design inspired by the dahlia, a well-known plant due to its gorgeous flower that fascinated explorers of Central America and whose presence has attracted interest in gardens all over the world.
• Lightweight jacket made from a 350gsm Pearl Weave polyester and cotton blend fabric to resist the always demanding BJJ while ensuring an unrestricted practice. Wash cold to preserve initial properties at their best (Note that cotton uniforms shrink after first washings).
• Trousers are made from a lightweight 225gsm polyester and cotton blend ripstop fabric. The ripstop weaving provides an increased resistance to tearing and ripping.
• The collar is reinforced with EVA foam on the inside, for an improved grappling practice, and ripstop fabric on the outside.
• Simple, elegant design with premium quality embroideries.
• Sublimated inner lining.
• Traditional waistband with rubber cord laces.
• Reinforced on tension points, including the knees, for an increased durability.
• Adapted to top athletes and the IBJJF standards.
|Composition||65% Polyester 35% Cotton|
|Discipline||Jiu Jitsu Brazilian|