Warning: Last items in stock!
Squared tatami made of 100% EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam, not fireproof, bicolor, allows using both sides, ideal to create combat areas distinguished by colors. It has a superficial engraving rice-straw pattern. It is 2.5 cm thick.
It is the best solution to cover big floor surfaces during the practices of marital arts; because its offers security and protection against impacts and projections. Its edges with puzzle shape, allow an easy assembly and disassembly; it is also easy to storage because it is stackable. It is ideal for the practice of Karate, Taekwondo and any other styles and disciplines of martial arts and combat sports. Not recommended for martial arts and combat sports with projections.
• Made of EVA foam
• Bicolor: blue/red or black/lime
• 2.5 centimeters thick
• Superficial engraving with rice-straw pattern
• Ideal for Karate, Taekwondo and other styles and disciplines without projections
• Do not use with footwear from the outside
• Clean with water and non-corrosive products
Ask for a personalized budget at email@example.com giving the following information:
• Contact details
• Tatami model
• Surface dimensions to be covered