Warning: Last items in stock!
The new Training Sambo jacket has been designed to become essential on the Sambo practice. Made to resist the demanding pace of daily training; its cut and design have been improved offering a great look compared to any other training kurka available on the market. Manufactured of lightweight rice grain fabric for an optimum comfort, it is intended for both beginners and experienced athletes. The new Training Sambo jacket is definitely an unrivaled choice in terms of price and quality.
• Kurka made of a cotton and polyester blend. Its 300gsm selected rice grain fabric is lightweight to maximize comfort while helping beginners feel comfortable when wearing it.
• Wash cold to preserve initial properties at their best (Note that cotton uniforms shrink after first wash).
• Specific cut for Sambo.
• Including shoulder wing panels and reinforcement on tension points.
• Not including belt holes on the waist. Not adapted to the FIAS competition standards either. The Training Sambo jacket is exclusively to be used for training.
• Plain yet premium quality embellishments.
• Solid dye and vivid colors matching the #12415 Training Sambo shorts.
|Composition||65% Polyester 35% Cotton|