Warning: Last items in stock!
Zhèngzhí (正直, simplicity) takes over the essence of the traditional Chinese Slippers; the simplicity, a plain and comfortable design that has become a cultural and timeless icon and takes it to the next level. Designed to be extremely lightweight, comfortable, and imperceptible when walking.
• Lightweight canvas upper construction and soft synthetic fabric lining.
• Very low-profile rubber outsole to increase the feel of walking barefoot and comfort. Can be used both indoor and outdoor.
• Reinforced heel counter for increased durability.
• Slip-on design, easy to put on and take off. Integrating a heel tape with puller to put the slippers on.
• Plain and elegant embellishments.
• Keep them safe in your sports bag thanks to their size and high flexibility.
|Composition||Cotton / PVC / Rubber|
|Discipline||Kung Fu - Wu Shu - Tai Chi|