Warning: Last items in stock!
Zhèngzhí (正直, simplicity) takes over the essence of the traditional Chinese slippers, the simplicity, a plain and comfortable design that has become a cultural and timeless icon and takes it to the next level. Designed to be extremely lightweight, comfortable and imperceptible when walking. They’ll still keep it simple though.
• Lightweight canvas upper construction and pleasant synthetic fabric lining.
• Low-profile rubber outsole for increased barefoot-like feel and comfort. To be used both indoors and outdoors.
• Reinforced heel counter for a long-lasting performance.
• Slip-on design. Easy to put them on and take them off. Including a heel puller tape to help fit the shoe.
• Plain and elegant details.
• Flexible and small-sized to help keep them stored and safe in the sports bag.
|Composition||Cotton / PVC / Rubber|
|Discipline||Kung Fu - Wu Shu - Tai Chi|
4,60 € 22,95 €
13,30 € 39,95 €
6,20 € 30,95 €