Warning: Last items in stock!
The Shàolín Hi-Top shoes evolve in design and endurance. They are a widely extended and traditional shoe silhouette in China, used both in the Martial Arts practice and throughout your intense daily routine. Their plain profile, a unique comfortable outsole and their reduced production cost turned these shoes in an icon over the last decades, overstepping the limits of the monastery to the extent of gaining popularity in many different industries, such as dance, circus, or fashion. The new FUJIMAE Shàolín shoes keep the essence of the traditional version while upgrading their durability and refreshing their design.
• Lightweight canvas upper construction on a mid-profile shoe up to the ankle.
• Hyper-flexible vulcanized rubber outsole providing exceptional traction and a barefoot-like feel.
• Reinforced toe tip and heel.
• Indoor and outdoor use. Incredibly comfortable, either with or without socks.
• Easy to put on and take off.
• Plain and elegant embellishments.
• Keep them safe in your sports bag due to their high flexibility and convenient size.
|Composition||Canvas / Vulcanized Sole|
|Discipline||Kung Fu - Wu Shu - Tai Chi|
4,60 € 22,95 €
13,30 € 39,95 €
6,20 € 30,95 €