Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2016-09-05
YariNoHanzo Practical Katana Nokon recommended for practice.
• 70cm AISI 1045 carbon steel blade. Artificial Hamon (edge pattern).
• 27cm navy blue braided Tsuka (handle) made of real ray skin.
• 2cm Sori (blade curvature).
• Black lacquered wooden Saya (scabbard).
• Smoothed molten iron Tsuba (sword guard) and Kashira (pommel) for a safe handling practice.
• Cotton bag included.
• The YNH Practical line has been exclusively made to practice Iaido, Kendo, Kenjutsu, etc. Well-balanced blades perfectly fitting the Saya, and paying attention to any detail. A katana designed to join you over the path of Martial Arts during a long time.
• Available in sharp- (S) and non-sharp- (N) edged version.
|Weight||1115 / 1365 gr|
|Dimensions||70 / 100 cm|
|Discipline||Aikido - Kendo - Iaido|